How Safe Are You At Home?
Find out how secure is your home
There is nothing as important as protecting your family and keeping them safe at home. It all begins by taking extra precautions when securing your home. A simple door lock will just not cut it. You’re definitely going to want to invest in a good quality home security system. Here are a few helpful tips on how you can increase the overall level of security inside your home:
- Install a Good Quality Alarm System – Home alarm systems immediately notify authorities and warn homeowners of any potential dangers. Burglars will not waste their time attempting to break in, if they spot a high quality alarm system. A reliable professional locksmith will help you choose an alarm system that best fits your home and budget.
- Install Deadbolt Locks – All exterior doors should have at least 1 inch thick dead bolt locks. Doors can be reinforced with plywood or a piece of sheet metal. Deadbolt locks provide a maximum level of protection, and keep the burglars out.
- Change the Locks – You should immediately change all locks in a new home, since you never know how many people might have access to your place. Rekeying the locks is an excellent idea if you ever lose your key, and it’s highly suggested as well.
- Keep Your Doors Locked – This one sounds rather obvious, but an unlocked door can provide the easiest point of entry for a would-be burglar. You should always double check your doors and windows before you go to sleep or leave the house. You can installs gates on your windows or a motion sensor. The motion sensor triggers an alarm with a swift movement.
- Make Spare Copies of Your Key – You should have at least several spare keys that you’ve given to friends or relatives. Making spare copies will also save you money from hiring an emergency locksmith to bail you out. Always be careful where you place the spare key. Try to avoid common places where a burglar would search, such as a mailbox or underneath your welcome mat.
Why Choose Us?
When it comes to keeping your home secure, GTA Toronto, goes above the competition! We work with the most qualified technicians to install the best quality home security systems, locks, and surveillance cameras. We’re on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and 365 days a year. We’re renowned throughout the city of Toronto for our reliability and professional attitude. You can always count on us to be there for you, day or night, 24/7. Your home should always be secured, and it’s our responsibility to make sure of it! Give us a call today for more details.