How to Check a Locksmith’s Credentials
Here some tips on how to Check a Locksmith’s Credentials
Do Some Research
Choosing the right locksmith company is extremely important. You need to be sure that the locksmith company you are choosing, has the proper credentials and certifications. In addition to possessing the right credentials, a good locksmith company will be able to provide you with referrals upon request. This can be invaluable to you, and it will help give you a better perspective on the company you will be using. Here are a few things you can look out for when selecting a professional locksmith company:
- Credentials – Professional locksmiths must undergo extensive training and be members of ALOA (Associated Locksmiths of America). This certificate confirms that the company has technicians that are properly trained and tested on mold removal protocols. All locksmiths should show you proper ID upon arrival.
- Insurance – Does this particular locksmith company have liability insurance, in case something goes wrong? Locksmiths should have minimal premises liability exposure, since they often do their work at your specific location. Make sure they have the basic liability insurance requirements.
- Reputation – Does the company have any complaints against them for any reason? You can contact your local BBB (Better Business Bureau) to find out if there were any complaints filed against the locksmith company.
- Services – Does the company provide you with a copy of the mold cleanup protocol and scope of work? A good locksmith is constantly eager to learn new things, take continuing education courses, and stay current with the newest security technology solutions. Make sure they provide you with a quote in advance, otherwise you might be spending more than you bargained for!
- Reliability – Can you depend on this particular locksmith company to arrive on time? Are they available 24 hours a day if you need them for emergency situations?
Why Choose Us?
At GTA Toronto, we only work with the most qualified locksmiths, that have been pre-screened in advance. We select the top tier of locksmiths, and work together with them. We are a fully certified and licensed company, with many years of experience. We’re also on call 24/7, and cover the entire city of Toronto. All of our licensed technicians are required to stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in technology. We make sure that you always get the best services, at the most affordable prices. Don’t trust your security with an amateur company, let us provide you with the quality services you deserve. Give us a call today!